DIY Bowie Backless Shirt

Some days ago I saw a really cute T's in web, but it is so expensive (I'm saving right now ;). So, I decided to make my own Bowie Backless Shirt. Take a look and you may try :)

1. Prepare a loose T's with any color (I chose white), scissor, needle and thread, also a long bow.



2. Cut off the front of your T's to become a V-neck. Also cut off the back of your T's to make it backless :p

3. Cut the bow into two pieces and sew it on each back part of the shirt

4. And your Bowie Backless is ready! Sorry for the blur picture, so hard to take it by my self. Lemme show you and give you the pic next time I wear that.

You want one? Feel free to contact me :) I want to make another color. Happy DIY ! xoxo


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hello! your style is so gorgeous!! Btw, lets be friend and follow each other! would you mind to exchange link with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello too :) sorry for my late reply. let's exchange link :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaw...love it..
    inspiring me a lot :)

    check out my blog if you have a free time

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so inspiration...about my last post, rings collection. YES some of my tings were sold in my online shop. u can find it on facebook, the name is Plush Shop. hehehhe

    ReplyDelete