Thingumajig ? And The Reasons Why


Hello, everyone! There is a long time that I never open this blog. Stuck with the "go out" and "hang out" part. I am just to lazy to write where I was going, because honestly I going everywhere almost everyday. Lol.


And, all of sudden I change my mind to use this blog again. For some purposes, I want to talk about fas-hion. Yes, fashion :) Because I feel that, why dont we take a picture of everyday's style which is real and use by the real people? I read some fashion blog and I feel they are so overwhelmed with some clothes which can not be used in normal condition. Will you go to campus with sequin trousers? Definitely no. Or will you wear a lace bra with cropped top, and sit in the public transportation? (In Indonesia) I bet people will stare at you and the FPI will caught you! Lol.

I want to use thingumajic word, which means "what is that?" Something that make you feel curious. But unfortunately thingumajic is already used for an unknown blog :( So, here I am using my old URL.

Btw, nona has the same meaning like "Miss" and Hana means my name. So it is Ms. Hana, which have simple style, simple world, but brave enough to share her world :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments