Face Care Routine to Have a Flawless Skin

Every time I meet new friends, they will ask me, "Hey, what do you wear on your face?" Or they will say, "You are so white!" Even the most extreme person - i forget who said it- said this to me, " Your skin is f*kin fabulous! I envy you so much!! Even if I die, I can not competize with your skin!" .__. Eww i dont even know it is a compliment or not.

When I was small, I have fairly white-yellowish skin. Now, my skin already became tanned (are you serious? Tanned is like this? Said some persons). I have some blackspot and pimples too sometimes. It is natural. But overall, I admit I have a good skin. So, I want to share you some of my dirty little secret :p Here are the daily routine that you can follow to make your skin look flawless without using BB cream or foundation  (even if sometimes I love to use that) ^_^

Morning

Secret#1 INNISFREE WHITE TONEUP LOTION
Non sticky and very soft to your skin. It feels like it goes right trough your skin. For me lotion like this (which is to MOISTURE your skin, is a must for a day). Costs me around 12.000KRW. Unfortunately this brand have not come to Indonesia, but you can shop online. I really recommend Innisfree!


Secret#2 TONYMOLY UV SUNSET DAILY SUNCREAM
Eventhough it just spf 30, it smels really good and unlike others UV sunblock that makes your face looks greasy, it will add a little glossy touch to your face (which is good to make your skin face look like Jeniffer Lopez). Costs me 5000 KRW. You can buy it at Tony Moly store, Taman Anggrek Mall, West Jakarta.
Sticky a little bit.

[If you can find secret#1 & 2, you can skip it and move to secret#3)
Secret#3 POND'S WHITE BEAUTY UV PROTECTION CREAM
Nahh, this is the most awaited product, lol. The cheapest one, and the easiest to find in Indonesia. I wear it as a second protection for UV Sunblock. It contains Lycopene + Pro Vitamin B3 to make your skin brighter, and give nutrition to your skin face! Love it, especially it just around Rp 15.000 for 20g (enough for a months).

Secret#4 SKIN FOOD: SWEET POTATO HYDRA CUSHION PACT SPF25 PA++
This one almost makes me bankrupt, around 250k only for a compact powder! Muahaha. But this compact powder is really good, really soft, and not thick on your face.Choose the right shades for your skin, or you can turn into a clown.

Afternoon
Secret#5 ARITAUM: BABY FACE MIST
They write the explanation in Korean Language so I dont understand. But, I conclude from their title" Baby Face' does it makes our skin like a baby? Costs only 11.000 KRW. Use it when it becomes too sunny outside, or you just want to fell freshness without breaking your make up.

Secret#6 OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS CLEANSER FOAM
Costs cheaply (do not remember how much because Mom gave me). It was written that can make your skin glowing. What I feel after I use this product is my skin became more firmly. Am i too young to use it?

Night
Secret#7 OVALE FACE CLEANSER
I said it is magic water. It can erase all the dusts in your face, erase make up ( but do not use it to your eyes), very good product! I use it over than 7 years, since I was junior high school - now I will graduate from my university soon, sighs-. Believe it or not, it costs under 10.000 thousand Rupiah!! Iuse the Anti Acne, and I guarantee you if yu use it everyday your pimple will go away.

Secret#8 OLAY ALL IN ONE NIGHT CREAM
The advertisement is too hyperbolic. Although I admit that this night cream is good, in quality and price. But it smells like a medicine. Anyway, it can make your skin fairer, firmer, erase your black spot, etc etc etc...

Secret#9 INNISFREE WINE JELLY NIGHT SLEEPING PACK
Best sleeping pack ever! It moistures your skin all night. It made by wine, and it costs me only 15.000KRW. Then, you just have to wash it in the morning. It can make your skin soft and smooth like baby's ass lol. I think its is one of the most important secret. The texture is like a jelly, with a cool feeling when u use it. Ahh, with the smells of wine, ready to blow you to the dreamland.












Secret#10 VITAMIN E - NATUR E
Give your skin the vitamin it needs. Vitamin E is easy to find everywhere, Natur E is one of the famous Vitamin E brand in Indonesia. I dont want the wrapper of the pills come inside my body 9eventhough it was made by cow's gelatine), so i just bite it and suck it.

Thennnn......
Secret#11 GO TO SLEEP & HAVE A GOOD DREAM,
Secret#12 DRINK PLENTY OF WATER because it hydrates you!

Ciao Bella, hope you have a good and glowing skin sooon ^^
Later, I will post my skins condition.. Regular use will bring you to the best condition of your skin..

'The discipline is the most important thing which defines your success." Nona Hana

You Might Also Like

2 comments


  1. Howdy! I understand this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask. Does running a well-established website such as yours require a lot of work? I’m completely new to running a blog however I do write in my journal on a daily basis. I’d like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

    coconut oil for hair Faisalabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this time it looks like WordPress is the top blogging platform out there right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    best hair oil Peshawar

    ReplyDelete