Fashion-Blogger-Indonesia?

Oh My God! Time flies and now it is almost half years that I have not write my beauty blog. Should we change with Bahasa anyway ( because i feel that using English, makes me look like copycat for other "so-oh-fashion-blogger" thing.) ? Since I go abroad, I get used to speak and write in English eventhough i dont really care about the usage of tenses (too lazy kkk).

I want to share about my opinion. Especially, about something that I liked long time ago. And until now, I'm still trying to write it but still, I'm too shyy >....< It is Fashion Blog. Fashion Blog has been grown up compare to long time ago, especially in Indonesia.

I have to admit that read it, gives us extra happiness, and extra inspiration. But. too be honest, I want to ask you hey fashion blogger, do you really wear it in real life? I found it picture taken mostly in rooms (writer's room?). Using a lot of crazy stuff, like many layers, too much blings etc etc.

I am on my part time job right now, and I can not imagine can I wear such a high heels in busway, or even wearing that mini skirt on public transportation. For you who did it in real life, I give you a big salute. But for who dont, do you want to educate your readers or fool them? Honestly speaking. lol

See you on my next post.. I will try to be more active. :D promise you! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments