The New Me

It has been such a really long time we havent talk each other dear ;) and this is my first post in 2012 ,the year of dragon. Do you know that dragon is the greatest creature ever in chinese ancient story? Only the king who could wear the symbol of dragon in his clothes.

I thought that i would stopped blogging, because i am shy to post my pict, its embarrasing for me to take picture everywhere, i feel that im not that narcisstic. While other fashion bloggers show their imaginary clothes that i dont think we can wear it in normal situation, i feel that i just want to be simple. And i realize now, that fashion doesnt need to be extravagant, to take serious or to try hard.
Fashion will be great if u can show who are u truly are and feel comfortable in it. And just like the dragon, when you wear what u like, you'll be as great as the king!!
Enough with my babbling lol, i am soooo sleepy that i dont even care if i mistyping or using the wrong grammar in english lol. Seee u xoxoxo: anw this is me feel like a king ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments