Hello, E. U

Hello! It has been more than 2 months after the last time I post my blog. I am having break, considering that I am little bit tired with fashion (everything is going to the same path, so bored, same style, same stuff in a different price.) And what can i say is you have to find your individual style, that's all, nothing else. I throw a lot of clothes lately, and seriously, what I need is only few basic pieces lol.


Btw, what is hello E.U in the title? It is an acronym for Hello, European Union ( I just came back from there!) Yippy! The place was so fab, so exciting. And the people, they wear a really good clothes, even though they are using bicycle. We will never imagine that we can use dress when we are cycling right? But, they do.

Here are some pics that I collect during my vacation :) Happy sightseeing!


Photo Shoot near the Colloseum


Pierre Herme's Macaroon at France, actually the store manager said that I should not taking any picture, so I can not show you how awesome the store is :(


me, in front of the Belgium Palace


Holland Canal, waiting for the cruise

to be continued..
Ciao, bella! :)



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. heyy dear besties, you still own me a souvenir from E.U..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos;) I hope you would like to visit&follow my blog


    xoxo
    Eka Theresia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for ur comment and thanks uve read my post ;) ok i will

      Delete
  3. Hi fabrizia, are u from europe ? Thanks for ur comment. Yes we can follow each other

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss europe just as I am seeing these photos...

    ReplyDelete