Best Shoes Ever

Hello, readers. I am so sorry that I haven't write for a long time #sigh. Inspired by Ms. Dorothy latest post, I decide to make a review about shoes! So here I am, want to share few shots of my best shoes. I love high heels, so this will be about heels, heels, and heels. :) These are my favorite, start from the less favorite. lol

3. Black Platform Shoes - Faux Leather
From China Local Designer, trying to copy Christian Louboutin platform shoes. Someday I will buy the real one :) Looks sexy and fab with 4.5 inches shoes, and your man will yell at you 'How tall you are!" haha.

2. Black Kitten Heels from VNC
My Mom bought this years ago but it still looks cute. I wear them to go to campus sometimes.
Kitten heel really helps you when you don't want to make your feet hurts, but still want to be pretty.


1. Patent Suede Pump from Charles and Keith
My brother gave me this for my 19th's bday! Thankyou :) It is simple pump shoes to hang out with friends.





Is it enough? NOO it is not! I just bought a grey wedges, even it is not a heels, I wwant to show you :D Pam..pam..pam.. From Forever21 (I just need 2 minutes to buy that because my daddy was going to pick me up from Grand Indonesia)
Leather Gray Wedges! <3 it

How about your shoes? What's your favorite?


Photographed by: me, amateur girl.
Place: my garden at West Jakarta :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love the charles and keith one.
    sometimes for me, the taller the better heheh

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete