My First - Quite Awful- Photoshoot

On April, I have my first photoshoot with my besties, Bee which is photographed by Mr. A and his friend (can not remember his name, sorry, lol). I guess photoshoot will be quite easy, and some fun. Actually, it is not! It is horrible!! Lol. It is a lil bit hard to following your mood, to maintain your mood swing and to be careless with people who stare at us.


This photoshoot is used for our campaign Clean and Clear Top Best Friend 2011. Hope us win. Here, you can see those funny pict :D (feel so embarrassed. shy. haha). I hope the next photo shoot will be much better! Also thanks for the photographer which used to be a panorama's photographed.



Picture of me playing Ipad with a cup of Frappucino, use Glitter Grey Vintage Blazer (Mom's) , Short Flowery Dress from Plangi, Riot Stocking - DIY, and Grey Studded Flat Shoes - Little Thing She Needs.

My very beautiful friends Bee on Oversized Grey Sweater - Gaudi, and Flap Bag - Chanel. Also the Eyestylo! (Must buy x)

Doesn't see looks great? Love you my honey! :)


My pictures which shows indescribable feeling, tired, but still want to smile. lol

Check the next post about comics from the awful photshoot :p

Cheers



You Might Also Like

0 comments