Writing Journey & the Reborn of Girl Wanderer’s Blog

I started writing diary since I was first grade on elementary school (5 y.o. to be exact!). I still have that diary in my closet, along with all the diaries I wrote afterwards. It recorded perfectly my first crush on junior high school, my turbulences and hardship during high school, my first kiss, amazing birthday surprises, and so on, and so on. Even sometimes I felt that diary was the only one who could understand me better than anyone else (FYI, I gave nickname to every diary I had & pretend it was my best friend).

Meanwhile, my first blogging experience started 7 years ago. I remembered spent so many times editing the layout, tried to write a soulful poem and fiction stories too. You might visit it on ilovehana.wordpress.com. Please note that it was my first blog, so no judging please (lol).

One of my first image on this blog
The diary and blogging era was doomed when I changed my phone to Blackberry and later, Iphone. Every minute or every second, the phone nudged and blinked showing a new message. I texted heavily with friends, best-friends, frenemy, or my current ex-boyfriend. I forgot how to write long sentences. I forgot how to express my feeling & how to sink in soulful words. I was bitter & full of sorrow.

Fast forwarded to almost a decade later, I found joy in travelling. Fortunately, I have managed to travel many beautiful places in the world. I travelled with fabulousity a.k.a ate delicious food, going out with comfort without paying expensive price. Some friends asked me how could I do that? Some others asked how much money I earned to travel around and they started guessing. LOL. This was pretty funny when what you have to do was just a research (okay, I have to admit, tons of research). Instead of answering one by one like I did, my friend suggested me to re-write on this blog. After thinking for a while, I was challenged. I decided to write in English instead in my native language (Indonesian). The main reason was because I wanted my friends (who came from different background & languages) to be able to read this blog too; especially those who seek for tips & guidance when travelling in Indonesia.

Surrounded by books always makes me happy!
So, what can you expect by reading this? This blog (nonahana.blogspot.com) will give you some tips for places (and good food!) to go; along with the budget description! Do you want to enjoy the most of your trip without huge backpack & hurt shoulder? Do you want your IG picture look good without spending whole month salary? The most important thing is I will tell you how to have a fab travel in thrifty way with no problems! Isn’t it what all of us want? I might share some writing about my random life as well xD. What do you think? Is there anything else you expect? Please write on the comment box below and I will follow your blog back J  

Cheers,


Hana xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your blog is beautiful! ❤

    Charydee,
    www.gottabechez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete